+ Strong business acumen and knowledge of how to develop and operate a business.
+ Restaurant management, retail management, or business ownership experience in the last 10 years.
+ A full-time commitment to building and developing the franchise business in a given territory.
+ A minimum net worth of US $1,000,000.
+ Restaurant could be open within six months of initial inquiry.
What You Will Get?
1. Operational Support:
â€“ Al Frescoâ€™s has developed technology to vastly improve operations. Our training program is designed to allow our franchisees the ability to
monitor everything from effective marketing and service to well-managed inventory and cleanliness.
â€“ Operators will receive closely monitored service visits from Al Frescoâ€™s support group. We will be working side-by-side with our franchisees to implement and support the system, as well as to assists franchisee manage their businesses and bottom line.
â€“ To assure flawless operation of a food outlet, franchisee and their management teams are required to complete our intensive Restaurant Training Program. Actual in-unit training is combined with concentrated course work to thoroughly familiarize managers with all aspects of operations and management of the restaurant.
â€“ The initial training course is continually reinforced through ongoing seminars and educational programs. Al Frescoâ€™s will bring operational support to you, at your outlet location. We will teach your staff how to run your business and how to grow by meeting the needs of your customers.
3. Research and Development:
â€“ Al Frescoâ€™s will constantly research and develop new products, and provide quality control for our exclusive brands. Our commitment to concept research ensures that all our food products appeal to a broad range of tastes.
4. Marketing Supports:
Al Frescoâ€™s will provide support to our franchisees through an integrated marketing effort. Comprehensive advertising and merchandising programs, grand opening programs and local advertising efforts will be combined to aggressively communicate Al Frescoâ€™s brand to your customers. We supply all of our franchisees with impactful promotional materials. This will allow you to keep your merchandising fresh and build more purchases.
â€“Â Average Total Build Out Cost per restaurant US$175,000 â€“ US$300,000 (for a 125 seating capacity) Note: Costs will vary from country to country.
â€“Â Net Worth Required per Territory US$1,000,000 proof of minimum net worth. Franchise fee will be disclosed by a company representative at a latter time.
Note: Al Frescoâ€™s Franchise are sold as countries/territory, not as individual outlets. Each country has a set amount of outlets needed to be opened at a given period of time.
Estimated Cost (US$)
|Low estimate||High estimate|
|Travel & living expenses while training||$6,000||$9,000|
|Real estate & improvements||$100,000||$200,000|
|Miscellaneous Opening costs||$10,000||$20,000|
|Note: Each country has different costs, values, and estimates.|
Our 10 Golden Rules
1. Always remember we are Ladies and Gentlemen serving Ladies and Gentlemen.
2. Always remember to exceed guestâ€™s expectation. To do this, we have to do more than what the guest expects.
3. Always greet guests by their names.
4. Always speak with a smile in your voice at all times.
5. Always ask any complaints as quickly as possible ensuring information has been passed through to the chain of command.
6. Treat all staff and guests as you would like to be treated.
7. Always be aware of Group, VIPs and special care guests in our restaurant.
8. Always open and close the restaurant with correct inventory and documentation.
9. Always work collectively as a team to reach all objectives and targets set by the Food & Beverage team of Al Frescoâ€™s. Always follow and practice leading quality assurance 100% all of the time.
10. Always behave professionally and follow Al Frescoâ€™s procedures.